Build your customer data by customers simply connecting to your WiFi network, grab all your customer info such as name, email & DOB.
One of the most significant benefits of the Wireless Social solution is the ability of customers to log on to the Wi-Fi using their existing social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. This is so much easier than filling in a form, ticking boxes or asking your staff for the Wi-Fi password.
What is Social Wi-Fi?
Social Wi-Fi is the term given to Wi-Fi hotspots that allow users to log on to the internet using their social media accounts. It's sometimes also referred to as Facebook Wi-Fi or Facebook Wi-Fi log on, even though other social media sites can be used, such as Twitter or LinkedIn. Social Wi-Fi benefits from a protocol developed by the social media companies to make it as easy as possible to stay connected when using their platforms. As a result, they benefit from increased use of their service, consumers benefit from staying connected and businesses benefit from the consumer data they are able to collect.
The benefits of Social Wi-Fi
Social Wi-Fi is a brilliant solution to the common problem businesses face - how to make Wi-Fi pay for itself. With Social Wi-Fi each person who uses your Wi-Fi becomes a marketing opportunity from the moment they first log on and give your business a 'Like'. From that point onwards you have almost unlimited opportunities to communicate with them through email and social media to promote your business.
- Your customers love it! They find it quick, simple and convenient so they use it more often.
- When a customer first logs on they will be automatically prompted to Like or Follow your business. This can add hundreds of Likes every month, just like Total Fitness told us: “Over 4,000 unique users logged onto the system in our first month, giving us over 1,000 Facebook Likes."
- Your business gains invaluable customer information in the form of demographics, timelines and social media contacts.
- Your business can embark on a social media marketing strategy that targets people who have already used your service and their friends and family – a heaven sent opportunity!
- Each user is authenticated when they log on so protecting your business from legal WIFi issues and potential Wi-Fi provider fines.
When your customers log on you get these great benefits:
- - They “Like” , “Follow” or “Connect” with their social network.
- - This promotes your business to all their friends, business contacts and fans.
- - You get demographic information about the customer
- - This can include sex, age (within certain bands), number of times they have used your network and much more.
- - You are given permission during the process to market to your customers
- - This includes their email address if available and shared (privacy controls permitting), ability to contact directly via our portal, email / voucher or social message.
Four simple steps and you're away
Once you've got your router installed, all you need to do is follow these four simple steps and you'll be off.
The business benefits start the instant a customer logs on to your Wi-Fi. A log on page that you can personalise means you can target customers (while they’re still on the premises) with special offers or upsell activity. Also, the minute they log on is the minute you start getting more likes and follows.
Wireless Social collects customer data in a safe, secure and legal manner. It’s an ongoing process, which means you don’t have to do a thing. The data is collected in the background and collated so it’s ready and waiting for you when you come to action your next targeted marketing campaign.
Knowledge is power, so knowing who your customers are and what they get up to is key to driving repeat business and getting the most from your marketing and promotions. Our system reports all the customer data you could ever have hoped for, meaning you’ve got more than enough information at your fingertips to help you to decide what to do next.
So, you’ve collected all the data you need. What next? When you are ready to use the data our system is ready to help. For example, you could set about creating specially tailored email to different segments of your customer base. Perhaps it’s their first visit, their birthday, or a year since they first visited: now you know, you can email them relevant messages.
The portal filters data gathered by your Social Wi-Fi and converts it into easy to use customer insights and reporting.
Demographic information provided includes age, gender, location and contact details. Behavioural data includes customers log on time, how long they stayed and what device they used.
Analytics & Reporting
Reporting Suite Features include:
- - Overview dashboard for top level stats at a glance
- - Filter results by day, week, month
- - Set date ranges to view data from
- - Visitors by day
- - Drill down to individual users
- - Duration of visits and time of day
- - Demographics – male vs female and age groups
- - Device used e.g. iphone, ipad, android etc
If you have a number of different sites the stats from them all can be viewed separately or combined and compared in graphs and figures. For more information or free demonstration please GET IN TOUCH